Air Flow Measurement

SRavet at bangate.compaq.com SRavet at bangate.compaq.com
Fri Nov 22 16:11:28 GMT 1996

cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu (tom cloud) Wrote:

| >tom cloud wrote:
| >> If you know BAP and MAP, you know delta-P across opening -- granted,
| >> the opening size varies with throttle position, but you've got TPS
| >> for that -- seems that air flow could be rather accurately determined
| >> without much hassle?????
| >
| >Wow ! That might all be very well But !
| >What the hell are
|
| BAP --- barometric absolute pressure
|
| and MAP --- manifold absolute pressure and
|
| delta-P --- pressure change or differential
|
| and TPS  --- throttle position sensor
|
| pretty standard terms for efi
|
| ???
|
| Now, what the heck is TLA ???

TLA=Three Letter Abbreviation.

or Three Letter Acronym,
but acronym isn't exactly correct since an acronym needs to actually be a
word, and TLA isn't a word...

Most of these are at the tail end of the EFI_REF list.  I'll post it again
later today to both lists.  Watch for it, it's in two parts.

| >Are they all TLAs ??
| >Is there (or should there be) an FAQ ?
| >--
| >Phil (Mig Pilot)
|

| Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu>

Steve Ravet
sravet at bangate.compaq.com
Baby you're a genius when it comes to cooking up some chili sauce...