SFI to MPFI Conversion

Roger Feingold rfpro at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 24 18:34:41 GMT 1996

Hi group,

I'm a microprocessor engineer who works on cars, very happy to find this
list. I searched the archives but couldn't find any info on my project.

I'm putting a 3.4l engine in my Fiero in place of the 2.8l one. I have the
fuel injectors, with GM part number, 17103007, but don't know the flow rate,
any way to find out? The 3.4 used SFI and the Fiero is MPFI, would the 3.4l
injectors work in the Fiero?, (one pulse every two rotations verses one
pulse every rotation). I'm wondering about differences in pulse width.

Thanks.