Device Programmmer

Todd Knighton knighton at net-quest.com
Wed Nov 27 04:31:20 GMT 1996

Land Shark wrote:

> I have the DATAMAN S4
>
> I love it ..
> Portable, NiCd powered, and can run hooked to a
> computer thru a serial port..
> It's a bit pricey at $800, but IMHO worth every penny
>
> Jim Conforti

Same here, I love the Dataman S4, just wish it could program on the fly.

Supposedly theres a programmer out called the Orbit 32 from Stag
programmers that is just like the Dataman S4 but with on the fly
capabilities, it's listed for $695, up to $1295 depending on bells and
whistles.

Todd Knighton
Protomotive Engineering

P.S.	Jim, are you still at your address on your header, I've sent you a
few e-mails with no reply.  If you've replied to my old address, my new
one is

knighton at net-quest.com
see ya.