84 Pin PLCC's

Todd Knighton knighton at net-quest.com
Wed Nov 27 05:34:53 GMT 1996

Anyone know of any more Microcontrollers that use a 84 Pin PLCC layout.
This computer I'm getting into doesn't have any number designations
except for internal codes.  It's off a 97 911 C4S.  The chip is running
at 15Mhz and the clock goes into pin 3 and I think 4, I see a 15Mhz wave
at pin 3, but I looks like a land goes to the oscillator off 4 as well.
Need to identify the Micro before getting into it any further.  On the
top with the Bosch type proprietary numbers there's a large lower case
"i" assuming Intel, but looked at the 80c186 and 80c196's and although
they offer a 84 pin package, the clock's in the wrong spot.

Todd Knighton
Protomotive Engineering