A newby

Jack Alford jalford at off-road.com
Sat Nov 30 06:10:53 GMT 1996

The 22RE manifold won't fit up to my 22R head with serious
aluminum welding modifications ... And the 22RE FI
setup is just about to complicated to do without swapping the
whole engine or at least it seems that way from working on
others' 22RE motors lately to *me*. But if someone else can
convince me different, I'm all ears or eyes as the case may be.

At 04:36 AM 11/30/96 UT, you wrote:
>Since you already have the 22R, why not go to the junk yard and get the EFI
>parts of off a 22RE? That way you won't need to do *any* adapting,
>reprogramming, fabricating, etc.
>
>	Mike
>	('86 Toyota 4x4 22RE 255,000km and going strong)

 Jack Alford              Off-Road.com - The best dirt on the net!
 jalford at off-road.com              http://www.off-road.com/
 Decatur, AL

           '86 Xcab Toyota Pickup -  33x12.50 BFG MT
            Solid Front Axle - Marlin Crawler - ARB
       SFWDA  -  TLCA #3415  -  Rocket City Rock Crawlers