A thought...

Michael Manry u04201 at mwd.dst.ca.us
Tue Oct 1 22:28:20 GMT 1996

This may be overly simplistic for this forum level but......
ACCEL makes a "universal" TBI setup that is good for up to about 300HP.
It uses four 45lb/hr high-pressure (3 bar) injectors and all of the
sensors etc are stock GM stuff. Using their CALMAP software, you can
adjust just about everything but your tire pressure. I used this system
on a Buick 215 V-8 sand car and it worked great. You can get the whole
works for about $1200 from Jeg's or Summit.

Hope this helps

Mike Manry
ShadeTree Racing

"Bolts Right On"...Seldom Does