A thought...

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Thu Oct 3 11:09:37 GMT 1996

I Still don't like coding in low level for the PC, I still don't like C, =
and I still hate ISA cards, and the concept of an automotive PC PSU. =
I'll go back tomy 68xxx series, but I can see that the PC is now a valid =
platform for this kinda stuff.

Mark (who might build test systems on ISA prototyping boards, before =
moving to a custom system)