ROM bios builder kit (was: a thought...)

Terry Sare Terry_Sare at dell.com
Thu Oct 3 13:30:02 GMT 1996

     Annabooks:

     11838 Bernardo Plaza Court
     San Deigo, CA 92128-2414
     (619)673-0870
     800-462-1042

     Another Company that makes link/locators is

     Paradigm Systems
     3301 Country Club Rd
     Suite 2214
     Endwell,NY 13760
     800-537-5043

     www.devtools.com

     I have used a limited version of their link/locate for a V25 SBC and
     it worked (MS C7). It was free so I didn't complain -- much. They do
     make libraries that allow you to write code that doesn't expect DOS or
     other OSs. One thing to note: when you don't have a OS, things like
     printf, all buffered IO, file IO, and all memory allocation functions
     do NOT work in PC Compilers. Paradigm and other companies make
     libraries that address this problem. Otherwise you get to piece a
     library together from sources like 'Embedded Systems' and 'Circuit
     Cellar'.

     ts