drive-by-wire

fish at earthnet.com fish at earthnet.com
Fri Oct 4 21:27:39 GMT 1996

Hello - you are sending email to the wrong person. You intended recipient is
not at earthnet.com try earthlink.com or earthnet.net???

At 08:23 PM 10/4/96 +-100, you wrote:
>My fathers just finished a 1932 Riley rebuild (anybody want to see a piccy?
Its pretty) and the throttle on that is all pull rods and bellcranks,
smooth, you bet, precise.. very... bitch to set up... oh god we were there
for hours!

>But... solid PULL rods are the way to go... for anything.. solong as you
dont have to go round too many corners.

>Pet hate.. cable clutches.
>
>Quick query ..   what is the guesstamate on the percentage of auto cars in
the USA guys... I've got a warped view of your country from films and TV and
stuff, but I cant remember the last time I saw summit with a manual box. (is
that what you call 'stick shift' ?)

>Mark...

EARTHNET ONLINE, INC.
http://www.earthnet.com