drive-by-wire

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Mon Oct 7 00:38:03 GMT 1996

     I tried a mechanical linkage, cable and hydraulic for the clutch in a
     5 speed Supra manual bolted to a Chev, and trucs me, the only one that
     you could use was the hydraulic, unless you have a left leg like an
     elephant.  Even with the hydraulic it took a while to find a
     master/slave combination that would give a reasonably easy clutch to
     operate.

     Dan        dzorde at aesprodata.com.au