FW: DIY Traction Control?

Stuart Woolford stuart at spectel.co.nz
Wed Oct 9 01:56:42 GMT 1996

my toyota supa 3l turbo (ex-japan) speed limits hard at 180Km/h (US
ones go a LOT faster.) I have enlarged turbo/exhaust/etc, so it is
still making a LOT of power as 180 approaches.

The speed cut is perfectly smooth, you just slow accelleration as you
reach 180, and go no faster. no shudder, no fuss, etc.

Stuart Woolford, stuart at spectel.co.nz