ignition reference

Sandy sganz at westworld.com
Thu Oct 10 02:42:20 GMT 1996

For laser cutting, I have just found these two places -

AZ Manufacturing 1-800-959-0992 Dick Bogue
Desert Metal 1-520-888-4500 Paul

The quote I have so far is from AZ, and it was for a 8" 58 tooth wheel, at
$50.58 each. The size matters, and they can do most anything from DXF files.
If you need missing tooth (or added) I have a program written that will
generate a DXF with just a few parameters. So If you know the # teeth, depth
of tooth, wheel diameter, and #missing/Added teeth, I can send you a DXF of
what you need.

Sandy