FW: DIY Traction Control?

Clint Sharp clint at clintsmc.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 06:01:46 GMT 1996

In your message dated Tuesday 8, October 1996 you wrote :

> >     I know dropping random cylinders is the way used to limit RPM and
> >     regain traction, etc.  But I dread everytime I hit the rev limiter in
As I read it, a few aftermarket traction control systems retard the ignition to
a point where the power drops off until the wheels are (roughly) at the same
speed, the more expensive ones use three wheel speed sensors and can control a
car with an LSD.
 Would you use traction control in anything other than 1st and 2nd gear ?
--
If you have a problem with excess cash, mail all those
unwanted notes in plain packing to;
                       clint at clintsmc.demon.co.uk