OBDII info Disclosure

gwalton at gwalton.seanet.com gwalton at gwalton.seanet.com
Thu Oct 10 06:16:12 GMT 1996

Hello,

Just joined the list, read over the archives and found a post about the
EPA requiring  car manufacturers to make ecm info publicly available.

  Anyway, I didn't see anymore posts on it so I went and found it

http://thorplus.lib.purdue.edu/vlibrary/reference/gpo/GPOAccess.cgi?1995_register/TEXT/176923/3=150900%20176923%20/diskb/wais/data/1995_register/fr09au95.dat.wais;7=%00;

It's a pretty lengthy document. If you have any trouble finding it let
me know I can email it to you. AND if this is old news for everybody,
sorry!

  One last item from the archives....Someone posted about a possible FAQ
for the "ALDL to PC" and "ALDL Data Stream" topics. Was this ever
accomplished, if so I would be real interested in getting a copy(Or any
other ALDL datastream info).

Later

Greg Walton
gwlton at gwalton.seanet.com