Re Gm contollers

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Mon Oct 14 07:41:24 GMT 1996

Hi Vance

The 165 Ecm is different, two plugs instead of three, uses a 27c128 instead
of a 277c256. Generally used in Maf applications. Although do have one
map driven calpak for a 2.5 tbi. If you are talking about 89 application
with Vats I don't have the file so I am not sure. I have some for
87-88 without vats and they are some differences from the 90-92 730
application. Although the 165 uses an external knock amplifier while
the calpak of the 730 contains the knock amp and controller.

GL: peter