Thermocouple for EGT,Gm contollers

Jennifer Rose javer96 at snowcrest.net
Mon Oct 14 04:59:28 GMT 1996

_________________________________
>Subject: Thermocouple for EGT
>Author:  diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu at INTERNET
>Date:    10/11/96 8:19 PM
>

>I'm also interested in this, as are probably quite a few others on
>this list. Please would anyone replying to the above question also
>send it to the list and not just a private reply.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Andrew
>Dr A. N. Bosch
>Physiology Department/ Sports Science Institute
>University of Cape Town Medical School
>P. O. Box 115
>Newlands 7700
>South Africa

Hate to give an answer and ask a question in one e-mail, but... in GM TPI
EGR unit there is temp switch use to detect hot exhuaust gas under certain
conditons. Trouble code 32.

Paul, is the 86-89 ECM 1227165 calpak 16151348 eprom contents similar? if
not what are the differences?

Thanks Vance