Volume of fuel injected

Sandy sganz at westworld.com
Tue Oct 15 05:20:10 GMT 1996

>  Does anyone know the inductance of an injector?  hold current?

The saturated injectors draw 1 amp, so they should be about 12 Ohms, and the
low impedance injectors need to be 4 amp open, 1 amp hold. Look at the
EFI332 archives for a ton of discussions. Also on the FTP site you will
'eventually' find some schematics that I did. They tested very well, and if
using the lm1949's they seem to work very well at driving an ignition coil
when using an IGBT. I have laid out a universal circuit board that will hold
4 drivers that can work with either injection or ignition. Rev 1.00 is
floating around, but it has since been updated, altho I have not posted it...

Sandy