Using pc parts

Greg Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Fri Oct 18 13:56:02 GMT 1996

VB and Windows developers:
Gauge "libraries" are available from Global Majic Software
(www.globalmajic.com) which make these GUI displays
from VB **very** easy. The automotive library makes
building an instrument cluster on the screen a snap.

Greg Parmer
(in no way affiliated with GMS except as a potential customer)

On 10 Oct 1996, Terry Sare wrote:
>      Actually, W95 or Windows 3.1 is your cheapest method of graphics for a
>      PC. While the reliability is somewhat suspect in that environment, it
>      is actually the easiest to write for using commercial graphics
>      library. Combine that with Visual Basic and you don't have to learn
>      Windows programming either. Yes, I know Windows s--ks but its cheap.
<major snip...>