RCA TV Tuner Fix

SRavet at bangate.compaq.com SRavet at bangate.compaq.com
Fri Oct 18 14:48:41 GMT 1996

Brad Anesi <BANESI at novell.com> Wrote:

| This will be quick, since it has nothing to do with DIY-EFI, but I
figured
| somebody out there might have an answer.
| Is there a DIY Consumer Electronics list and/or WWW page?  I've got a
| 10+ year old RCA TV with a dead tuner (I strongly suspect), which isn't
| worth having somebody else fix.  Any help is appreciated.
|
| Thanks,
|
| Brad

Hi Brad, the first place to start is Fil's electronics home page.  He's got
a lot of repair information, and lots of links to other pages.  The URL is:

http://www.paranoia.com/~filipg/

Everyone on this list could probably find something interesting at his
site, give it a look.

--steve

Steve Ravet
sravet at bangate.compaq.com
Baby you're a genius when it comes to cooking up some chili sauce...