Excellent Gasoline FAQ

John S Gwynne jsg at esl
Fri Oct 18 16:08:54 GMT 1996

--------

|The way to do it is to put a link to it on our websites. Unfortunatly, I am
|only the list slave and have no access to the guts of the web site, the
|other john will have to do that.

Actually, it seems to me that this belongs on
http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~fridman/diy_efi (and it may already be there).
Robert Fridman (fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca) is the creator/maintainer of
that.

I believe the current role of the efi332 website should be limited
to list services (archive, ftp site, etc.).

                                       John S Gwynne
                                          Gwynne.1 at osu.edu
               T h e   O h i o - S t a t e   U n i v e r s i t y
    ElectroScience Laboratory, 1320 Kinnear Road, Columbus, Ohio 43212, USA
                Telephone: (614) 292-7981 * Fax: (614) 292-7297