Virus

John Brewer brewer at thaad.tecmas.com
Tue Oct 29 13:48:33 GMT 1996

At 5:53 PM 10/26/96, Todd King wrote:
>Text item:
>
> <<<
> If the program is not stopped, the computer's processor will be placed in an
> nth-complexity infinite binary loop - which can severely damage the processor
> if left running that way too long.  Unfortunately, most
> >>>

> Really? Wow! So executing loop instructions will destroy the processor, eh? I
> better inform the big brass immediately! I'll probably be promoted as a
>result!

Give me a break!  I'm an Engineer and write simulations for a living, I
should have known better.  You wouldn't believe the heat I have taken for
trying to be nice and informative.  I would have received less blistering
(and fewer) responses for soliciting kiddie porn!

JB

"Any man who would trade liberty for security deserves neither." -  Ben
Franklin