Question...Timing of fuel delivery

Stephen Dubovsky dubovsky at vt.edu
Tue Oct 29 14:26:23 GMT 1996

At 06:21 PM 10/28/96 -0500, you wrote:
>For a winter project, I plan to build a digital EFI/Ignition for my
>motorcycle.

Am also interested in such a thing.  Was looking for venturis that would fit
(and I could put an injector in), but have not gotten aywhere yet.  The
formula SAE guys here at the univ use a racing 600F2 engine and might know
where to look.  Ill try to catch some of them and ask about your question
too (although I dont think they've tinkered w/ EFI, but might know who to ask).

SMD
'there is no replacement for displacement - unless of course you've been
blessed with boost'