How to unsubscribe?

Jonathan Barnes jonathan at farncombe.win-uk.net
Wed Oct 30 22:01:54 GMT 1996

>Could somebody please give me some tips on removing my old account from this
>list? Majordomo keeps saying I am not a member.

Recived when I joined, I hope this helps

REPLY-TO: Majordomo at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu

Here's the general information for the list you've
subscribed to, in case you don't already have it:

        Do - It - Yourself    Electronic   Fuel  Injection

        subscribe [list name] [your email address *only* if
           different than your "From" address]

        unsubscribe [list name] [your *registered* email address if
           different than your "From" address]

For help: Send "help" to Majordomo at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu.

To post: Send to "DIY_EFI at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu"

Digest mode:
   This is available for all of the mailing list. Send
"lists" to Majordomo for a listing a mailing lists served.
To switch to the digest mode, unsubscribe to the regular
list and then subscribe to the digest version (i.e., diy_efi-digest).

Charter:
   This mailing-list is *strictly* dedicated to the discussion
of topics related to EFI design and modification. I would like
to see discussion on control algorithms, hardware, electronics,
and sensor/sensor-interface designs. Additionally, modification
and adaptations of OEM ECU's would also be welcomed.

For more information:
   archive http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/
   diy_efi http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~fridman/diy_efi
   efi332  http://www.cim.swin.edu.au/~aden/web-docs/efi332/332_index.html

                        John S. Gwy

Jonathan.   | Barnes's Theorum:  For every foolproof device |
            | there exists a fool greater than the proof    |