FI sizes/Alcohol questions

Thor Johnson johnsont at falcon.mercer.peachnet.edu
Mon Sep 2 15:08:13 GMT 1996

Could someone mail me a list of Injector part#'s/sizes ?   All we havve
around here are Western Auto people who can't look up a part unless you
tell them the make/model of car or a part #.  I am trying to outfit our
Formula SAE car for alcohol (~6:1, right), now I just need to find the
correct size injectors.

  Do I have to get a special fuel pump for alcohol (b/c of lubricity), or
can I use a gas model (longevity not a factor here).

TIA,

                Thor Johnson
       johnsont at falcon.mercer.peachnet.edu
   http://falcon.mercer.peachnet.edu/~johnsont