How tall is tall?

talltom talltom at teleport.com
Tue Sep 3 20:01:04 GMT 1996

>From: Todd Knighton <knighton at net-quest.com>
>Date: Mon, 02 Sep 1996 11:01:45 +0000
>Subject: Re: Knock sensors
>
>Tom,
>	My first question is, how tall are you really?!? ha, ha.

Well, I'm getting old and shrinking, I'm down to 6'8" now. Being as you ask
about me, The picture on the front of a $5 bill has been blown up and
placed next to mine in a local newspaper, and I had long time friends
insisting I am related to Lincoln.

	We use the knock sensors with the monitor from J&S to tune the engine
>till there is no more knock showing, not to leave it run on it.  A
>properly calibrated engine should never see knock anyway!

>Todd Knighton
>Protomotive Engineering

Yeah, from what I've heard about that J&S stuff it sounds pretty neat. Kind
of afraid to ask price, but I did make note of the address, and someday when
in pain will inquire.