Air flow calculation

Johan Rodling Johan.Rodling at Jrt.SE
Wed Sep 4 08:36:32 GMT 1996

Hi out there!

I'm doing some calculation on a EFI based on Motorola 68HC11. At this stage it seems as it would work up to about 10k-12k rpm's and up to V12 engins.

Now, my problem is that I dont know how to calculate the air flow. So, if anybody knows the formula for this, please let me know. Yes I know of Bowlings web page, but I'd rather have the math's.

Unix is simple, but it takes a genius to understand its simplicity. -DMR

'74 Jaguar XJ5.3 L (V12)