hi compressions

Dirk Wright wright at uspto.gov
Mon Sep 9 18:39:47 GMT 1996

On Mon, 9 Sep 1996, Robert J. Harris wrote:

> All I am trying to say is that there is a gold mine of > ancient >
history to be examined for "new" ideas and what is considered "NEW" was >
probably invented in the thirties and nearly perfected by the various air
> forces.

Yeah, I discover that all the time here at the patent office. You
wouldn't believe the ideas people have come upo with over the years.
Stuff you thought was new turns out to be ancient history.

Dirk Wright 					            wright at uspto.gov
"I speak for myself and not my employer."               1974 Porsche 914 2.0
"A real hifi glows in the dark and has horns."            1965 Goodman House