O2 Sensor-Leaded gas

Johnny allnight at everett.net
Wed Sep 11 22:53:46 GMT 1996

There was a thread a few months ago that covered this topic pretty well.
I would have sworn that someone had mentioned knowledge of  a sensor
out there that was supposed to be able to deal with lead. I have searched
through all my old archives and can't find that old thread. Does anyone
else remember this or am I just losing it?

Darrell??? do you remember this thread?

-j-

At [Wed, 11 Sep 1996 10:11:37 +-200]