Playing...

jengel at fastlane.net jengel at fastlane.net
Wed Sep 11 23:36:01 GMT 1996

Mark,

I'd thought about doing something of the sort.  The reason I didn't
is that a MAF from the junkyard is going to be a lot less expensive
unless your attempt is pretty close on the first try (or unless your
time isn't worth much).

Didn't it take Edison 119 trys to make the first electric light?

On the other hand, you could learn a LOT about MAF during the
process.

And don't they use platinum ($$$) wire?

je