more water injection

jengel at fastlane.net jengel at fastlane.net
Wed Sep 11 23:52:59 GMT 1996

Dirk,

The problem is keeping the water mixed with the gasoline.  "Dry Gas"
is generally an alcohol-based product that attaches the water and gas
on a molecular level (I forget whether gas is polar or non-polar, but
water is the opposite.  Alcohol has a polar end and a non-polar end,
so it attaches to both).

I doubt that a significant amount of water mixed with gas would have
any postitive long term effects on fuel injectors, though.

je