New subscriber

Craig Eid craige at tiger.sr.hp.com
Thu Sep 12 00:05:19 GMT 1996

Hello all - I'm new to the group so I'll give you my background and
interests. I'm an electrical engineer working for HP in northern California.
I've done a fair amount of digital and analog circuit design in the past -
the last three years have been spent bringing new products out of the
lab.

I own two vintage Mustangs (a '65 coupe and '66 fastback) and have dropped
a 1994 4.6 litre, 4 cam V8 into the '65 coupe. I've played around with the
EEC-IV SEFI system a bit on the dyno and believe there are some hidden
ponies waiting to be unleashed. However, the EEC-IV system is a bit awkward
to work with. My interest is in getting more performance from the FI system
(as always) at a reasonable cost. I don't want to pay the price for the
ACCEL/DFI system but would like to help develop an SEFI system that's much more
user friendly and easier to customize.

I've searched the first 15 archives and haven't been able to find the FAQ.
If it exists, could someone point me to it?

Thanks,

CRaig

--
Craig Eid

Manufacturing Development Engineer
Microwave Instruments Division, Hewlett Packard
e-mail address    craige at sr.hp.com