MAP sensor

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Fri Sep 13 15:46:45 GMT 1996

Just a note:

The sensors you are talking about have a nipple for a push fit hose, or =
two nipples in the case of the differential ones.  If you want to get a =
pipe thro' a metal box (shielding or whatever), look at the tank =
fittings for model airplanes... they are handy, especially the bulkhead =
ones with a threaded bit in the middle and a nipple on each end, so that =
you can build a box with all the local electronics inside, and not have =
to open it t connect/disconnect the pressure hose.

Just an idea

Mark