Off limits

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Tue Sep 17 08:40:46 GMT 1996

Seems to me we are getting way way off topic guys, much as I enjoy the =
steam thing that is going on, and the discussion of weird heads and =
valves, I suspect that building new heads, or trying to perfect the =
automotive steam engine is way out of most of our capabilitys.

I've decided to start my project by building a mapped ignition for a 4 =
,6 or 8 Cyl engine, with advance by looking up a pre programmed MAP and =
engine speed map in eprom.

Havnt chosen the uP yet.. but I've given myself till Christmas (as that =
is the next time I'll see my ride 9boo sob snif)

Mark