Haltech E6 EFI

Jeremy Pronk jpronk at st.nepean.uws.edu.au
Tue Sep 17 10:23:28 GMT 1996

Hello all,

I just purchased a nice alfasud which has been converted to haltech efi.
I am having a little trouble tuning the system using the software that
came with it.

The haltech software has a function call "QuickMAP" which will generate
some ruff fuel maps from a few simple inputs. Now I put the standard
inputs in, but the map created seems to be much to rich. The standard
inputs are 2.3ms injector time at idle, ~10ms at full power... I think
these are wrong?

The air/fuel ratio is display in volts?

Any help is greatly appreciated! I would like to hear from anyone who
runs Haltech E6 in there car as well. (Forgive my ignorance, but I have
only ever played with carbies up until now, even though I have been on
this list for a while, I dont seem to have picked up to much)...

Jeremy, Sydney AUSTRALIA
'69 510 4dr (for sale!)
'83 AlfaSud Ti (Haltech E6 EFI)