Looking for a price/supplier for a Honda F2 EFI

Brian Brian
Tue Sep 17 15:11:02 GMT 1996

>One the reqs for sr design is to evaluate the build/buy decisition
>(though I like  building things).  So I am looking for an aftermarket
>Honda F2 (599 cc, 13000 rpm motorcycle) EFI unit.  Any sources?

I might look in a junk yard for a recked bike to get this off of.  Honda parts
are quite expensive(believe me, they steal a bunch of $$ everytime I need to do
maintenance on my F3).  Another source might be to look at the Vance & Hines
upgrade system.  It isn't a Fuel Injection system tho(These are carbed
engines).  The V&H computer gives you variable timing with the turn of a dial
and I believe it's in the $350 range(Don't remember exactly tho..I might be way
off)