Off limits

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Wed Sep 18 09:41:11 GMT 1996

Thanks for the note dude:

I'm intending to start from scratch, having read everything else, I dont =
think I can do it any better, but I will learn a fair bit re-inventing =
the wheel ! I thought about using somebody elses electronics, but I have =
to get into designing in the engine compartment( besides which, I didnt =
buy a UV light box to etch PCBs with for nothing!.. I'd better be seen =
to be using it else my young lady will go apeshit about the pair of =
shoes she didnt get)

Mark.