Dyno Stuff

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Wed Sep 18 09:41:27 GMT 1996

I started the whole thread as a 'Lets take a truck axle, and use its =
brakes as a dyno for short power runs.

I'll be interested in the Telma thing, if I could find out a rough =
price... But I still think for short power runs, and my back bocket, the =
old axle idea is going to be the cheapest for me! (but I have access to =
engineering stuff for making up adapter plates etc.)

mark