Math Question

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Wed Sep 18 17:01:22 GMT 1996

Thought I was vaguely on the right track.... Now.... Water.

Is this the case:

Water absorbs energy as it does the transition from liquid to gas. This =
transition is 1 Joule per cc.

So by letting the water absorb the energy, without increasing gas temp, =
but definitly increasing cylinder pressure, we are absorbing heat, and =
turning it into torque???

Just want to make sure that I'm not being stupid!

Mark ;-)