DIY_EFI Digest V1 #277

talltom talltom at teleport.com
Thu Sep 19 06:57:18 GMT 1996

>------------------------------
>
>From: Ennis Bragg <gt9803a at prism.gatech.edu>
>Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 11:40:27 -0400 (EDT)
>Subject: Re: Kinsler fuel injection catalog??
>
>> I saw a tiny advert in a magazine for Kinsler fuel injection in Troy,
>> Michigan (usa), and apparently they have a catalog with about 100 pages
>> of cool stuff in it.
>>
>> Has anyone got this catalog, & if so how can the rest of us get one?
>
>Here's some info out of an ad in SCCA's Sportscar magazine.(Sept.96,pg43)
>
>Kinsler Fuel Injection
>1834-K Thunderbird
>Troy, MI 48084
>
>Phone:  810-362-1145
>Fax:	810-362-1032
>
>Send check or money order. no COD or credit cards are accepted for catalog
>Catalog Price:  $12.00 (US)
>
>"Our 92 page handbook/catalog is the bible on RACING FUEL INJECTION."
>
>This is all straight from their add.
>
>hope it helps

As one who's seen some of their work, and needs something like what they make,
it does help. It tells me they have an attitude and think pretty highly of
themselves.(no cod accepted for the much higher than cost catalog)
   Being as they aren't smart enough to figuire out that throttle plates
on both sides of an engine need to open the same way in order to be consistent
I imagine that I'll have to build one for myself as compared to modify theirs.
The reason for this is that I doubt that they're the type I'll do any deal with.

    The reason I put this in here is so that some of the students who may
indeed
be in a marketing position in the future may want to consider it.