GM Coolant sensor

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Thu Sep 19 06:44:43 GMT 1996

Thanks, unfortunately the sensor is normally tied to ground when screwed into
the block or other places of metal, so turning a NTC thermistor into a PTC
thermistor becomes a bit of a mess, although not impossible.  I may just get a
PTC thermistor and encapsulate it in a brass plug to produce the temp sensor.
Quite easy, but it would still be easier to buy one.

Dan     dzorde at aesprodata.com.au