Electromotive

Orin Harding NAMGBR at msn.com
Thu Sep 19 22:39:31 GMT 1996

Todd,
I have the newer Electromotive TEC-II and I suppose you can get a copy of the
software you need from them at (703) 378-2444.  This may be the old number but
the operator can give you the new one.  They also have a web page, search for
Electromotive.  Orin
e-mail address: orin at deltacp.com
Check our WEB site:  www.deltacp.com
Phone/Fax: (910) 854-3232