Haltech E6 EFI

Jeffrey Engel jengel at fastlane.net
Thu Sep 19 23:15:53 GMT 1996

Jeremy,

I don't run an E6, but I'm a short drive from Norwood in Dallas, TX
(USA).  From what I gather, they ARE or they are distributors for
Haltech in the US of A.  I'd be willing to help out if I can.

BTW, did you know that the Haltech was designed in OZ (the E6 at
least)?  Maybe you could get help close by.  The 'tuning' interface
is patented in OZ, that means you should be able to trace someone
through the patent office.

je

> From:          Jeremy Pronk <jpronk at st.nepean.uws.edu.au>

<deleted>