Finding/constructing a dyno

Michael Farrugia mikefarr at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 21 16:33:05 GMT 1996

Hello everybody,

Currently I am trying to build an electronic engine management unit.
To be able to quantize the amount of improvement made I think I would
be needing a dynamometer.  In fact I am considering buying one
depending on the price.  Does anyone know the price range for a sinple
dynamometer which should be capable to dissipate about 250 bph.
I would consider buying new or second-hand depending on the price.

If the price is prohibitive I would consider constructing one.  So
if anyone has ideas on what to use to dissipate the power it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation

Michael Farrugia