wasted-heat

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Mon Sep 23 00:11:19 GMT 1996

     And who said blind people couldn't drive cars ?  All we have to do is
     blind everyone else and we are equal.  This little number with the
     1040W is very close in colour to a fluorescent green, really makes it
     stand out on the race track.  The everyday road car, well it's limited
     to 600W lights and 600W stereo.  Still very impressive on a dark road
     though.

     Dan        dzorde at aesprodata.com.au