D disease

talltom talltom at teleport.com
Sun Sep 22 16:41:03 GMT 1996

Hey Rickydik - you out there? Drove the mbz around some tonight for the
first time.
Feels like this brain is programmed more toward stoichoimetric, ie big bog.
Do the
d-jetronic's have a eprom? Is it swapable?  The original was a Bosch 0 280
002 013,
and the one I replaced it with is a 0 280 002 005. Any ideas? Being as this
rig is
puny engined anyhow I kneed whatever it can do, and jacking fuel pressure
will make
a pig of it.

"a society that will trade a little freedom for a little order
deserves neither"
                                                       Thomas Jefferson

Clinton doesn't want anything Hitler didn't have.

What do you get with Bob Dole, Bill Clinton, and Dolly Parton in the same room?

Two boobs and a country singer!

Harry Browne for president 96!                              Talltom