water/temp/mileage

talltom talltom at teleport.com
Tue Sep 24 10:25:30 GMT 1996

I had a new scirocco in 79 and it normally got around 25 mpg. One
nippy(50s-60s) morning that was kind of foggy in places I drove 134 miles
more orless on the
freeway and refueled upon arrival. I just about crapped. 2.4 gallons!
that's(48 mpg)
the only time in the life of the car I ever saw this, and the only thing changed
before or after was the weather.

"a society that will trade a little freedom for a little order
deserves neither"
                                                       Thomas Jefferson

Clinton doesn't want anything Hitler didn't have.

What do you get with Bob Dole, Bill Clinton, and Dolly Parton in the same room?

Two boobs and a country singer!

Harry Browne for president 96!                              Talltom