DIY_EFI Digest V1 #285

talltom talltom at teleport.com
Tue Sep 24 11:10:25 GMT 1996

>------------------------------
>
>From: cloud at hagar.ph.utexas.edu (tom cloud)
>Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 08:44:43 -0500
>Subject: Re: self tuning efi
>
>     [ snipetty - snip ]
>
>>I thought I was the first one to bring that idea up! Oh well.
>
>Yeah, but I thought of it first !!
>
>Tom "a legend in his own mind" Cloud

Doesn't really matter, either way it's Tom's idea. I certainly don't have
the money,
or life expectancy needed for a patent, or the capability to put a
functioning one
together.
   I'm just hoping some of the rest around here find the idea intriguing
enough to
do one, and if I'm around long enough, and still have cars around maybe I'll
be able to use one. Considering that the latest car I got took 24 years to
get to the point
I could afford it, I doubt much of it's relevent anyway.

"a society that will trade a little freedom for a little order
deserves neither"
                                                       Thomas Jefferson

Clinton doesn't want anything Hitler didn't have.

What do you get with Bob Dole, Bill Clinton, and Dolly Parton in the same room?

Two boobs and a country singer!

Harry Browne for president 96!                              Talltom