Chip operating temperatures

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Fri Sep 27 00:26:59 GMT 1996

     Just my few cents worth.  Any of you lot out there ever heard about
     spaghetti strand (a common name).  Comes in long tubes like
     heatshrink, except its woven fibreglass and it doesn't shrink.  This
     is ideal for containing bunches of wire (or a single wire) in hot
     places (like engine bays).  There is a very noticable temp difference
     between the inside and outside of the tube when this is used.  Use it
     with standard automotive wire, you can basically run those wires
     across the extractors if you want to, and the wires will still
     survive.  Just a thought, its a lot cheaper than buying oven wire, at
     least down under.

     Dan        dzorde at aesprodata.com.au