Chip operating temperatures

Intec Inoventures Inc. iii at islandnet.com
Fri Sep 27 03:10:47 GMT 1996

>  You're right about the 68332, as I found out just a few minutes before
>getting this post. However, the SRAM I was planning to buy (from DS) is only
>rated 0 to 70C unless the IND suffix is used, which gives -40C to 85C.

You might want to consider buying SMOS SRAM, available from Future and a
number of other suppliers.  The SRM20100LC70 (128K x 8) SRAMs that we use in
their plain vanilla flavour are rated at -40C to +85C and they are
competitively priced.  There may be other similarly rated plain vanilla SRAMs.

Bfn,

Bob Furber

    MC68HC16 Embedded Controllers and Software Development Tools    |
              WebPg   http://www.islandnet.com/~iii                 |
Intec Inoventures Inc.       Phone   604-721-5150                   |
2751 Arbutus Road            Fax         721-4191                   |
Victoria   BC  V8N 5X7                                              |
Canada                                                              |