Volkswagen Digifant Injection

Jens Stobernack jstobern at acs.ucalgary.ca
Tue Apr 1 15:15:32 GMT 1997

I have a 91 GTI that uses the Digifant II system also. I don't have the
waste gate for the supercharger and I don't think that is a computer
controlled property. I think it is a mechanical spring loaded gate.

I plan on doing some research into the computer this summer. All I can
tell you is that it is a HC11 based machine.

What is the application that you are using it for? If you are retro
fitting it onto a natural aspirated motor I can burn you an eprom that
matches my stock car.

Let me know what you have found out about the ECU. It's hard to find
info on this system because is was not built by Bosch.

Talk to you later,
Jens